Begin the next step of your life at Brooklea!
We pride ourselves in being a small community village that gathers like-minded people. Here at Brooklea we know you will meet and develop friendships and hopefully find and try new experiences. Many residents still have an active life, often still working in some capacity, including volunteer work. We also assist and set up programs relating to gentle exercise, craft, cards, cooking, computer courses, and more.
Some key features of what we can offer:
- Yes bring your pet, however check with us first
- Of course you can have visitors young and old to stay for a day or night
- Yes you can get involved in how Brooklea is run
- No you don’t have to participate in any activities, this is your home to do what you like
- We have an emergency 24 hour 7 day a week call system, your health is very important to us
- You have a disability, share this with us and we can accommodate if we are not already
We also offer prepared home cooked meals by a local company. The menu changes frequently and you will find they are healthy, delicious and affordable, perfect for those times when you may not be able to wanting to cook yourself. These meals are an additional cost to buy, with prices starting as low as $7.50 per dish. They are not included in any fees.
Additional Assisted Services
We have now partnered with Dells Angels, a local business who understand and deliver cleaning excellence along with personal service. On offer is:
- Weekly or Fortnightly clean (1-2 hours), $55.00
- Weekly or Fortnightly clean (1-2 hours) with Linen Washing Service, $64.00
- Weekly errand run delivery/drop off within 15kms of Brooklea, $4.00 per service
If you would like further information on the cleaning services or errand services please do not hesitate to contact us.